Out of Stock
Lock-It Concealer Crème
1 Light - Neutral Undertone
- White Out
- 1 Light - Neutral Undertone
- 3 Light - Warm Undertone
- 5 Light - Neutral Undertone
- 7 Light - Warm Undertone
- 9 Light - Neutral Undertone
- 11 Light - Neutral Undertone
- 13 Light - Cool Undertone
- 15 Light - Neutral Undertone
- 17 Medium - Warm Undertone
- 19 Medium - Cool Undertone
- 21 Medium - Neutral Undertone
- 23 Medium - Cool Undertone
- 25 Medium - Warm Undertone
- 27 Medium - Warm Undertone
- 29 Medium - Neutral Undertone
- 31 Deep - Warm Undertone
- 33 Deep - Warm Undertone
- 35 Deep - Neutral Undertone
- 37 Deep - Warm Undertone
- 39 Deep - Cool Undertone
Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush #40
Get concealer’s perfect couple at a super-limited value! Choose your shade of Lock-It Concealer Crème and get the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush at an exclusive price—because it’s always better with the brush.
Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème brings together everything you’ve ever wanted in a concealer—super-creamy, blendable full coverage and true 24-hour wear. What other concealer can say that!?
Lock-It Concealer Crème redefines multitasking. With a few smooth strokes, you can brighten under-eyes, cover blemishes, correct discoloration, neutralize redness, contour and highlight… and that’s only the beginning!
Our hard-workin’ concealer is loaded with pigment for instant one-coat coverage, yet still lightweight and comfortable on the skin. We’ve infused it with an ultra-moisturizing Hydra-Boost Complex™ to keep skin smooth and nourished all day long.
The Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush’s unique sculpted shape nestles perfectly into the under-eye area, and also concentrates coverage over blemishes and spots on the face. Symmetrical tapered bristles (synthetic and cruelty-free as always!), and an all-over medium density deliver 360 degrees of precise, even blending.
Designed for long-wear, high-pigment formulas, such as Lock-It Concealer Crème, this brush optimizes the coverage, wear and finish of your concealer. Ultra-soft synthetic bristles seamlessly blend concealer precisely where you want it, making quick work of brightening under-eyes, neutralizing redness, concealing spots, and even contouring!
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Did ya know?
- CONCEAL: To cover spots, apply a concealer in your exact shade directly to blemish
- CONTOUR: To sculpt the face, select a deep concealer shade, apply to the contours of the face to create shadow (cheekbones, nose, chin, forehead) and blend
- CORRECT: Brighten dark under-eyes with a concealer 2 shades lighter than your skin tone
- BAKE: After correcting, use the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush to pack a generous amount of Lock-It Setting Powder on top of the concealer. Let it bake for a few seconds, then buff away excess powder.
- BLEND: For the best coverage, use the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush
Lock-It Concealer Crème’s packaging design was inspired by Kat Von D’s love of antique letters closed with wax seals. She hand-sketched the logo on the front of the box to resemble a droplet of hot wax freshly stamped with the Kat Von D insignia. The black wax drip silhouette is also featured on the bottle for a super-modern take on an old world tradition!
The people have spoken!*
100% said Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème applies smoothly, blends in easily & was comfortable to wear throughout the day
96% said it gave them instant full coverage
96% said they looked awake and radiant after applying the concealer makeup
96% said this concealer felt lightweight
93% said skin felt soft and hydrated while wearing this concealer makeup
*In a consumer study on 30 participants
This brush was made for use with Lock-It Concealer Crème! For best results, wash bristles after each use.
- This brush works perfectly for cream contouring. The sculpted shape effortlessly hugs the curves of the face for a seamless application. Use the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush for smaller areas, such as the nose. To contour larger areas, such as sculpting cheekbones, use the Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush.
- The brush's long tapered handle performs double duty as a mixing spatula. Dispense your shades on the back of your hand or a palette and swirl together with the handle. This technique is perfect for on-the-go artists who need to travel light.
- Use the brush handle as a line guide for winged eyeliner. Hold it along the outer eye to get the perfect angle before creating your wing with Tattoo Liner.
“I’ve teamed up with my KvD Artistry Collective artists to create the most effective brush formations, using the highest grade synthetic fibers that mimic the same product distribution you would get from animal-based bristles.” –Kat Von D